- Word bank (45 quotes and 65 words)
- ERP (Due end of Term 3)
Choose a book from the suggested reading list
Prepare an online presentation of the book(Think about what you would like to talk about.Plan.Rehearse)
Presentation has to be 4-5 minutes long
How did it affect you
- Have your English File at all times (until EOY), and put your vocabulary books together with the file.
- ENGLISH PERFORMANCE TASK IS DUE TOMORROW, 27 AUGUST 2013, INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SUBMIT AND MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Interaction Matrix
- Design Matrix
- Draw a table (Sample is on Google+ Community), analyse your video of your prototype testing from the 3rd to 1st storey, check if the prototype is falling at a constant speed (note,1 storey is 130 inches)
- Poster Design
- Presentation(For those groups that have not done, was due last Friday, 23 Aug, 5pm)
In Term 4 Week 1,there will be listening comprehension
English Performance Task: Due Tuesday, 27 August 2013 (TOMORROW!)
Hope I didn't miss out anything!