Combination of primitive shapes(refer to yesterday's homework list for more)
Question:What are the things that we have learned today useful for?
1)open 'QuickTime Player'
3)click 'New Movie Recording'
4)talk about the question
describe innovation in not more than 20 words.you can use slogans,pictures,etc.
submit by Sunday,11.59pm
-In pairs, you are required to:
- Look for a video clip on the Internet that can be used as an example of unplanned spoken
- Analyse the spoken interaction in the clip.
- Identify three discourse features of the spoken language delivered in this clip.
- Suggest possible reasons as to why each discourse feature was used by the interlocutor.
- Optional: State if there are any underlying assumptions.
- Post a link of the video clip and share the analysis on the class EL Blog.
Also,please go to the English blog and comment on the video that Ms Alex has posted.
Quizzes,check email.After you are done with both quizzes,take a screenshot of the certificate.
Accept invitations to Science blog and I&E blog