1) Tricking people into giving personal info ,hack websites and take money from the needy.2)No.3)Avoid going to phishing websites and giving personal info.
Phishing, malware,spamnodownload anti-virus, trash suspicious mail
1) Phishing, cyber-bullying, hacking, etc.2) No.3) They can stay away from suspicious websites and not reveal their person information.
The dangers are that the netizens' money is taken and even organization that are meant for good are affected.No.We can always install protection applicaions that will help you to protect your computer.
Malware and hackers and stuffNoYou could be more careful with such sites
Malware,Phishing,SpamNoNot to go to suspicious websitesDownload anti-virus software
1) PHISHING2)No.3)Install firewalls and other security systems to protect your computer.
1. They are hackers, malware, phishing websites.2. no.3. Download a anti-virus software. do not give any personal information over the web.
1) Money could be wasted/taken from netizens' bank account without them agreeing; Phishing.2) No.3) Update anti-virus regularly(but must have it first!)
1)Viruses,hacking,loss of data information2)Yes,chain mails,chain messages3)download firewalls,anti-viruses
Phishing, malware, spamnoBuy good PC security software.
Q1:Phishing,Malware and Fake messages.Q3:Beware and be careful.
Phishing, malware, spamYes, Chain MessagesBuy anti-viruses, ''clean your computer''
1)scam people into installing software that hacks bank accounts and sends all your money to someone else.2)No3Get paid antivirus and avoid malware websites
-The Dangers: Citizens could be lead to a phishing website which could end up discovering your personal details.-My brother has experienced this before. A Nigerian man had sent him an email stating that he was gong to receive millions of dollars if he gave him his details. - Download anti-virus software that scans your files and entire computer for viruses and never open unknown websites
Hackers creating fake websites to gain others personal information.NO.They could avoid visiting unfamiliar sites and install softwares that help to scan the computer for viruses.
1) Digital citizens can get tricked to open dangerous websites and to give out your own personal information.2) No.3) Download trusted anti-virus softwares and never open suspicious emails.
Hackers using prize scamsNo.Download trusted anti virus software,
1)Malware, phishing and spam.2)No.3)Get anti-virius softwares to protect your computer.